Our Ingrown Toenail File effectively treats and controls ingrown nails.
Directions for Use:
- Clean area to be filed or shaved.
- Hold tissue away from the nail.
- Carefully insert tool tip between tissue and nail with edge facing up against nail.
- Apply some pressure and draw the tool toward you. As you pull, it shaves away the overgrown nail edge.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Clean area thoroughly after treatment. Use sterile alcohol wipes. Apply bacterial ointment and a band-aid as needed.
As with any precision tool, please handle with care. After each use, wash, clean, and dry your tool prior to storing it.